Head of Copy
“I’m proud to work at Dice where respect, trust, cooperation and collaboration are the cultural bywords. As a team we pool our expertise and share our experiences – and it shows in the quality of our work – which is thorough, robust and thoughtful.”
Dice is looking for an experienced Head of Copy due to growth in the business. We would love to hear from you.
You will need to have demonstrated excellence in a Senior/Principal Writing role and be able to add management skills that go beyond the copy writing function. Success in this role will be defined by the quality of your own personal writing output, but also by the productivity and harmony of the copy team and how this dovetails with the broader agency output and ethos.
In addition to your own day to day copywriting output, the main duties will be as follows:
- Collaborate with Account Management teams to ensure alignment on brand strategy
- Lead and mentor a team of Medical Writers, ensuring the work is to a high standard and scientifically sound
- Support the agency management team with regards to timelines, project approach and writer allocation
- Ensure that content output aligns with the briefs set by clients
- Work closely with the Recruitment teams when hiring Healthcare / Medical Writers
- Collaborating with the Creative Director, you will be responsible for the effective, inspiring scientific leadership across an individual therapeutic business unit and across all therapy areas
Salary will be based on experience.
Please note: This role may be partially remote currently due to COVID-19.
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please contact us using the form at the bottom of this vacancy, attaching your CV or Portfolio for reference.
Why Work at Dice?
Enjoy the buzz of working for an ambitious agency with cutting-edge clients who actually make a difference to people s lives.
You’ll have autonomy and exposure to all types of projects, giving you a multitude of learning opportunities and putting you in control of your own career path.
We work hard but also know how to have fun – be that a Friday lunchtime pint, a birthday sausage roll run, or the infamous Dice Christmas and summer parties.
Our focus is getting work done for clients, not a slavish adherence to 9 to 5. Sometimes that means working late, but it can also mean leaving early.
At Dice, you ll get five week s holiday per year from day one. And that can gradually be increased to six over time.
Maidenhead is undergoing serious investment and development – with its affordable housing and proximity to London making it ideal for marketing talent and clients alike.
Join the Team
Everyone at Dice is committed to delivering creative solutions that have the potential to save lives. We re a tight-knit team that all pulls in the same direction, and nothing makes us happier than seeing our clients thrive as a result of our work.
Register your Interest
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the Dice team we would love to hear from you. Simply fill out the contact form provided, upload your CV or portfolio and we will be in touch.